Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Why we do this.

Why do Fitness Professionals do what they do? Is it the glory, the fame, the money? Not so much. Here are a few of the real reasons...

Excerpt from a letter to Yoga Instructor, Fortunata McConkey:
... the yoga practice specifically helped me regain stability as well as physical and mental strength. Leaving after the sessions, I always felt stronger, better able to breathe, filled with confidence that my body can heal, and my soul can, too. On my good days, this was a truly enriching experience and a strong tool to help me heal. On my occasional bad days, it was a life saver. ~ Judith L

Excerpt from a letter to Zumba® Instructor, Elizabeth Glenday:

...The only thing that I had started to do differently was going to Zumba classes, there's no doubt that the cardio workout (with the help and support of encouraging instructors and classmates alike) did what I wouldn't have done alone and never thought could happen, strengthened my lungs and basically cured my asthma. Never let there be any doubt about just how effective and terrific Zumba is, it's given me the second chance that I never thought I'd get and completely changed my life. ~ J.



To the Personal Trainers at Access Fitness:

I am so happy you have been busting my ass for the last few months, now I can go to Mexico and feel proud in my bikini! Thank you Ryan! ~ Kerry Dominguez

...because of you, your training and the grueling abdominal workouts you push me to do...I've got my Marathon back on. My run today felt effortless!!!! I am so ready! Thank you Ryan :-) ~ Anonymous

Working with a Personal Trainer has renewed my enthusiasm for taking care of myself.....and that's worth any price. ~ D.K.

I have never felt so good about myself and I owe it all to Terri’s knowledge and enthusiasm. ~ Andrea Caton

I have been able to get back to my “fighting weight” (as I call it) in less than a year of having a baby – in fact I believe I am even stronger than before! ~ Diane Kaltz

I never imagined that training...twice a week could change my life!  I went from feeling tired, flabby and frumpy to feeling in control of me again.  My husband, kids and coworkers noticed a difference in my attitude almost immediately and within a few weeks my body was toning up... "Happy, loving & living life!" ~ I.T.
We'll talk soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment